Good weather is finally here ! Here is a list of great items I am finding useful for having a baby in the hot weather….
1. Sunscreen – My little guy has very sensitive skin so I was picky about the sunscreen we bought. I am loving this one from Aveeno for Babies. It also comes in this convenient stick for little baby faces… it’s great because it doesn’t get into his eyes!
2. Hat – I love this hat from Coolibar. It’s super light weight so it’s not too hot on his head and it’s UV protectant! Double bonus!
4. Swim diapers – Because regular diapers don’t go in water…. trust me!
5. Play yard with a cover – Love this one from summer infant (2 separate links because they are sold separately)! Quick and easy to set up and I can get yard work done while my little guy stays in the shade!
6. Stroller fan – We love going for walks but it was getting to hot and the little one was getting fussy. I got this fan and attached it to his stroller and it helps keep him cool!
7. Portable booster seat – love this for when we have family meals outside or when we are at a friends for a BBQ.